Satit Bilingual School of Rangsit University – Chiangmai Campus
School Fees – Academic Year 2018/19
- Withdrawal for not more than one full academic year – admission fee is waived.
- Withdrawal for not more than two full academic years – 50% admission fee is required
- Withdrawal for more than two full academic years – 100% of admission fee is required.
Sibling Discount: A 10% discount is offered on tuition fees only and, subject to;
- The sibling shares at least one parent or is legally adopted into the family.
- The sibling’s brother or sister is currently enrolled and studying at SBS.
- The discount[s] are applied to the younger siblings in ascending order.
Uniforms & Books: Uniforms and books can be purchased from the SBS Shop during opening hours. Mon – Fri, 08:30 – 16:00
Payment: 1. Bank transfer to Siam Commercial Bank,
- A/C No. 405-158655-8; A/C Name “Satit Rangsit Chiangmai Company Limited” Big C, Hang Dong Branch,
- Bank address: 433/4 Moo 7 Sub District Maehia District Muang Province Chiang Mai 50100 Thailand,
- Swift Code: SICOTHBK (For international transfer)
Write student name & ID number on the copy of the transfer slip and send by e-mail to: email@example.com or contact information 053-442 208 ext. 11052. Payment by cash, cashiers cheque or locally issued credit/debit card Visa/Mastercard at the school cashier office
Credit Card and Debit Card Charge: A 1.5% charge is levied on all credit and debit card (local payment only) transactions.
Invoicing: All fees are invoiced termly in advance of each new term. Payments must be made by the due date stated on the invoice. Late payment charges apply where fees remain outstanding beyond the due date.
- THB 2,000 once a term fee applied on overdue tuition, EAL, meals, and SEN (if any), plus
- Late payment interest of 1.5% per month is applied on total outstanding balance from the first day after the due date until payment is received. In case of overdue payments, the school reserves the right to withhold school documents and transcripts until all fees are fully settled. Exclusion from class or the school may also be applied. Additionally, the student will not automatically be re-enrolled in the new term.
Notice of Resignation or Sabbatical: Notice in writing is required for any student leaving the school.
*** The School reserves the right to adjust the fees annually ***
2019 SBS Scholarships Based on AY2018-19
- Admissions Fee, Deposit Fee, meals, English as an Additional Language (EAL) support fees, exam fees, textbooks, school supplies, extra curricular activities (ECAs), uniforms, 24-hours accident insurance, field trips (selected years) and annual medical check-up etc. are not included
- Students can only receive one scholarship / promotion at a time
- For further details please visit our Scholarships page in our website