SSatit Bilingual School of Rangsit University – Chiangmai Campus
School Fees – Academic Year 2018/19
Admission Fee: THB 60,000 non-refundable one-time fee payable upon acceptance of the student which must be paid before entering the school.
For returning students, admission fee will be as follows:
- withdrawal for one full academic year – admission fee is waived.
- withdrawal for two full academic years – 50% admission fee is required
- withdrawal for more than two full academic years – 100% of admission fee is required.
Deposit: THB 10,000 Security Deposit-the deposit is used as a guarantee for loss or damage to the school’s property and will be refunded upon graduation or withdrawal of the student, after clearing and deduction of any outstanding charges and expenses. The Deposit is payable upon the student’s acceptance, and must be paid before he/she is admitted to the School.
Tuition Fee / Meals Fee / iPad Programme:
Tuition Fees: The tuition fee is inclusive of library, science lab, music room, medical clinic, gymnasium, internet access, textbook (borrowing), 24-hour accident insurance, field trips (selected years) and annual medical check-up.
EAL Fees: English Additional Language Support ( P6-M5)
THB 20,000 baht per semester English Language Support will be provided to students who are assessed by the School as requiring additional English support in the classroom. The fee for Language support will be charged as above.
iPad 1:1 Programme: THB 3,000 per semester. The fee for iPad 1:1 Programme will be charge to P3-P5 Students.
Teaching Assistant Fees Students who are determined to benefit from the assistance of a Teacher Assistant (also referred to as a Teaching Assistant or TA) in order to access the curriculum will be charged the following fee on an annual basis.
Teacher assistant fee 205,000 baht per year.
Saturday School / Summer Camp / ECAs / After School Activities:
Participating in Saturday school, summer programmes, extracurricular
activities (ECAs) or after school activities may incur an additional charge depending on the activity. Each term a range of activities, together with fees for each activity will be offered.
Please note that fees are charged on a full-course basis. Neither reimbursement nor discount will be given for late attendance or non-attendance.
Sibling Discount:A 10% discount is offered on tuition fees, subject to;
- The sibling shares at least one parent or is legally adopted into the family.
- The siblings brother or sister is currently enrolled and studying at SBS.
- The discount[s] are applied to the younger siblings in ascending order.
Discount Validation: All discounts (including scholarships), must be strictly validated and full payment of fees and charges made before the due date. The doubling of discounts inclusive of promotional schemes is not permitted. Parents should instruct the admissions office of their choice upon enrollment or accounts office for existing Student.
Uniforms & Books: Uniforms and books can be purchased from the SBS Shop during opening hours. Mon – Fri, 08:30 – 16:30
- Bank transfer to Siam Commercial Bank,
-A/C No. 405-158655-8; A/C Name “Satit Rangsit Chiangmai Company Limited” Big C, Hang Dong Branch,
-Bank address: 433/4 Moo 7 Sub District Maehea District Muang Province Chiang Mai 50100 Thailand,
-Swift Code: SICOTHBK (For international transfer)
Write student name & ID number on the copy of the transfer slip and send by e-mail to:firstname.lastname@example.org or contact information 053-442 208 ext. 1105
- Payment by cash, cashiers cheque or locally issued credit/debit card Visa/Mastercard at the school cashier office
Credit Card and Debit Card Charge: A 1.5% charge is levied on all all credit and debit card (local payment only) transactions.
Invoicing: All fees are invoiced termly in advance of each new term. Payments must be made by the due date stated on the invoice. Late payment charges apply where fees remain outstanding beyond the due date.
Late Payment: Failure to make full payment by the due date will incur late payment charges. Late payment charge[s] include:
- THB 2,000 once a term fee applied on overdue tuition, EAL, meals, and SEN (if any), plus
- Late payment interest of 1.5% per month is applied on total outstanding balance from the first day after the due date until payment is received. In case of overdue payments, the school reserves the right to withhold school documents and transcripts until all fees are fully settled. Exclusion from class or the school may also be applied. Additionally, the student will not automatically be re-enrolled in the new term.
Notice of Leaving: Notice in writing is required for any student leaving the school.
Refund Policy: Deposits will be forfeited in lieu of sufficient notice should the student fail to submit notice of leaving in time.
However, no refund of deposits will be granted to any student asked to leave the school for disciplinary reasons. Tuition, meals and boarding fees which have been paid for full academic year will be refunded in accordance with the schools refund policy available from the Finance Office.
*** The School reserves the right to adjust the fees annually ***