Tuition Fee: The tuition fee is inclusive of library, science lab, music lab, medical clinic, gymnasium, internet access, textbook rental, 24-hour accident insurance, field trips (selected years) and annual medical check-up.
Technology Integration, iPad Programme:
THB 3,100 per term. To support the technology integration and school IT infrastructure for Year 4 - Year 6.
Admission Interview/Test fee:
THB 2,000 for non-residents
Admission Fee: THB 60,000 non-refundable one-time fee payable upon acceptance of the student which must be paid before entering the school.
Deposit: All Students must pay a deposit before entering the School and/or dormitory facilities as follows:
- THB 10,000 Student Deposit
- THB 10,000 Dormitory Deposit
The purpose of our deposits is to:
- assure students return Instructional Materials (e.g. textbooks, workbooks, resource books, iPad, and science lab supplies) provided by the school in satisfactory condition;
- cover any cost resulting from the student’s destruction of property and damages;
- assure payment of fees and/or other charges due to SBS, such as extracurricular or late payment fees.
The deposit will be refunded at the parent/guardian’s request upon the notification of the student’s withdrawal at the end of an Academic year or graduation from SBS, and after all instructional materials have been returned in good condition and all of the parent’s financial obligations to the School have been met.
The deposit is forfeited if the student withdraws any time before the end of the current Academic year. This means that there is no deposit refund for mid-year or mid-term student withdrawal.
Thus the deposit is refundable only if the student completes the Academic school year and the School is notified in writing of the student’s withdrawal at least 30 days prior to the start of the new (next) academic year.
Sibling Discount: A 10% discount is offered on tuition fees, subject to;
- The sibling shares at least one parent or is legally adopted into the family.
- The siblings brother or sister is currently enrolled and studying at SBS.
- The discount[s] are applied to the younger siblings in ascending order.
Discount Validation: All discounts (including scholarships), must be strictly validated and full payment of fees and charges made before the due date. Parents should choose the discount that they would like
Dormitory Fees: Dormitory fees are non-refundable and are inclusive of meals, laundry & cleaning service, 24-hour supervision and security.
ELS Fees: English Additional Language Support (Year 7 - Year 12)
THB 20,000 baht per semester English Language Support will be provided to students who are assessed by the School as requiring additional English support in the classroom.
Teaching Assistant Fees: Students who are determined to benefit from the assistance of a Teacher Assistant (also referred to as a Teaching Assistant or TA) in order to access the curriculum will be charged the following fee on an annual basis.
Teacher assistant fee 205,000 baht per year.
Saturday School / Summer Camp /ECAs / After School Activities:
Participating in Saturday school, summer camp, extracurricular activities (ECAs) or after school activities may incur an additional charge depending on the activity. Each term a range of activities, together with fees for each activity will be offered.
Please note that fees are charged on a full-course basis. Neither reimbursement nor discount will be given for late attendance or non-attendance
Uniforms & Books: Uniforms and books can be purchased from the SBS Shop during opening hours. Mon – Fri, 08:30 – 11.30 and 13.00 - 16:00
- Bank transfer to Siam Commercial Bank,
- A/C No. 405-158655-8 ; A/C Name “Satit Rangsit Chiangmai Company Limited” Big C, Hang Dong Branch,
- Bank address: 433/4 Moo 7 Sub District Maehia District Muang Province Chiang Mai 50100 Thailand,
- Swift Code: SICOTHBK (For international transfer)
Write student name & ID number on the copy of the transfer slip and send by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact information 053-442 208 ext. 1105
- Payment by cash, cashiers cheque or locally issued credit/debit card Visa/Mastercard at the school cashier office
If payment is made by bank transfer, please ensure that your payment covers all bank charges.
Please write the students name, grade level and telephone number clearly attached with the transfer pay slip and email to the school via email@example.com
For more information please contact 053-442-208 ext. 1105
Credit Card and Debit Card Charge: A 1.5% charge is levied on all credit and debit card (local payment only) transactions.
Invoicing: All fees are invoiced termly in advance of each new term. Payments must be made by the due date stated on the invoice. Late payment charges apply where fees remain outstanding beyond the due date.
Late Payment: Failure to make full payment by the due date will incur late payment charges. Late payment charge[s] include:
- THB 2,000 once a term fee applied on overdue tuition, ELS, meals, dormitory, and SEN (if any), plus
- Late payment interest of 1.20 % per month is applied on total outstanding balance from the first day after the due date until payment is received. In case of overdue payments, the school reserves the right to withhold school documents and transcripts until all fees are fully settled. Exclusion from class or the school may also be applied. Additionally, the student will not automatically be re-enrolled in the new term.
Notice of Leaving: Notice in writing is required for any student
Create Date: 1 March 2019
Last Updated: 18 November 2019
*** The School reserves the right to adjust the fees annually ***
Where to find us