Satit Bilingual School of Rangsit University Chiang Mai (SBS Chiang Mai) is a leading bilingual school offering exceptional education to all of its students, from Early Years to Year 12. SBS is authorized to offer the Cambridge International Primary, Secondary One and Secondary Two Programmes, including the IGCSE and AS levels as well as the courses for students to earn an O-Net Thai High School Diploma. The Early Years and Primary Programmes are delivered through a constructivist. inquiry approach. SBS Chiang Mai is a growing, dynamic learning community
Current openings and anticipated positions
We are now accepting teacher applications for the 2019/2020 academic school year which starts in August, 2019.
- Mandarin Speaking Vice Principal [Fluent English]
- Science Teacher - Secondary
- Kindergarten Homeroom Teachers (K2)
- Primary Homeroom Teacher (Year 1, Year 4)
- Mathematics Teacher - Secondary
- Art Teacher - Year 2-13
- Special Education (ครูประกบนักเรียนพิเศษ) - Kindergarten [Urgent!!]
- Thai as Additional Language (ครูสอนภาษาไทยให้ชาวต่างชาติ) - Primary
- Library Clerk (เจ้าหน้าที่ห้องสมุด)
- Senior Admissions and Communications Manager (Mandarin speaking)
SBS is committed to the protection of children and all potential employees must provide evidence of police clearance from the countries in which they have resided and worked prior to employment.