World Class Bilingual School “BUILDING and DEVELOPING LEADERS for TOMORROW"
World Class Bilingual School “BUILDING and DEVELOPING LEADERS for TOMORROW".
School Identity Internationalisation through Bilingual Communication
1) ‘A Truly Bilingual Education’ SBS aims to provide a solid bilingual educational foundation integrating Thailand’s educational curriculum with international curricula. Teachers at both kindergarten and grade levels represent a balanced ratio of Thai and native English speaking teachers. The classrooms use state of the art multimedia and employ theories of language acquisition and process-based learning.
2) ‘Hands-On Learning’ SBS focuses on activity-based learning. Students are treated individually so that they can learn at their own pace. The school aims to provide ‘hands-on’ opportunities where students can develop skills through practical investigation and research; and having acquired these skills can help guiding their own future learning.
3) ‘Technology as a Tool’ At SBS ICT is used as a tool applied throughout the fields of teaching, learning, communication and administering of the school. The students use technology as an integrated tool throughout the curriculum to enrich and support their learning, and staff use appropriate technology as a resource for effective management of their work in support of students’ education. The school provides timely and appropriate information via its website.
4) ‘The Whole Student’ At SBS, students are holistically educated in all aspects of academic, social, emotional, cultural and moral values. The School aims to develop students’ self-discipline and self-reliance, and an understanding of themselves in the world around them, including a strong awareness and appreciation of Thai culture by honoring and respecting family values and traditions.
5) Class Size Classes do not exceed 30 students per class to ensure effective individual student supervision.