Satit Bilingual School of Rangsit University – Chiang Mai Campus
School Fees – Academic Year 2017/18
Admission Fee: THB 50,000 non-refundable one-time fee payable upon acceptance of the student which must be paid before entering the school.
For returning students, admission fee will be as follows:
- withdrawal for one full academic year – admission fee is waived.
- withdrawal for two full academic years – 50% admission fee is required
- withdrawal for more than two full academic years – 100% of admission fee is required.
Deposit: Students must pay a refundable deposit before entering the school and/or boarding facilities as follows:
- THB 10,000 damage deposit – the deposit is used as a guarantee for loss or damage to the school’s property and will be refunded upon graduation or withdrawal of the student, after clearing and deduction of any outstanding charges and expenses.
Tuition Fees: The tuition fee is inclusive of library, science lab, music lab, medical clinic, gymnasium, swimming pool, internet access, text book rental, 24-hour accident insurance, sports day T-shirt, scout camp (selected years), field trips (selected years), Litpro test (selected years), and annual medical check-up.
ESL or TSL Fees: [English as a Second Language & Thai as a Second Language] ESL or TSL will be provided to those students judged by the School to require additional English or Thai language support in the classroom. For more details, please contact the admissions office.
Saturday School / Summer Camp / ECAs / After School Activities:
Participating in Saturday school, summer camp, extracurricular activities (ECAs) or after school activities will incur an additional charge varying on types of equipment used, instruction or testing required, special clothing or accessories needed. From time to time, a range of activities, together with fees for each activity will be offered to the students.
Please note that fees are charged on a full-course basis. Neither reimbursement nor discount will be given for late attendance or absence.
- THB 5,000 per term for musical equipment, payable by Secondary students who have a music major.
Sibling Discount: 10% discount is offered on tuition fees, subject to the following conditions;
- The sibling shares at least one parent or is legally adopted into the family.
- The siblings Brother or Sister is currently enrolled and studying at SBS.
- The discount is only applicable for younger siblings entering the school.
Discount Validation: All discounts (inclusive of scholarships) given, must be strictly validated and full payment of fees and charges made before the due date. The doubling of discounts inclusive of promotional schemes is not allowed. Parents should instruct the admissions office of their choice upon enrollment or accounts office for existing Student.
Uniform & Stationery: Uniforms can be purchased from the schools bookshop during opening hours. Mon - Fri, 08:30 - 16:30
School Bus: School bus service is available upon request. For more information, please contact the admissions office.
Late Enrollment: 50% and 30% discounts on tuition fees will be given to those KG and other students, respectively, who enroll after the mid-term examination.
- Payment can be made directly at the school cashiers office by cash, cashiers cheque (with the same bank clearing zone as the school), bank transfer, or credit card (Visa and MasterCard issued in Thailand only).
- Cashiers cheque payable to “Satit Bilingual School of Rangsit University” for Chiang Mai
Payment by bank transfer can be made as follows:
Bank: Siam Commercial Bank
Branch: Big C - Hang Dong
Account Name: Satit Rangsit ChiangMai Co., Ltd.
Savings Account Number: 4051586558
Please ensure that your payment covers all bank charges. The students name together with registration number should be written clearly on the transfer advice and emailed to the school.
Credit Card Charge: For all credit card (local payment only) transactions, a 1.5% charge is levied.
All fees are payable in advance and invoiced termly in advance of each new term. Payments must be made by the due date stated on the invoice. Late payment charges apply where fees remain outstanding beyond the due date.
Late Payment: Failure to make full payment by the due date will incur late payment charges. Late payment charge include:
- THB 2,000 once a term fee applied on overdue tuition, ESL/TSL, meals, boarding, and IEP (if any), plus
- A late payment charge of 1.5% per month applied on total outstanding balance from the first day after the due date until payment is received. In case of overdue payments, the school reserves the right to withhold school documents and transcripts until all fees are fully settled. Additionally, the student will not automatically be re-enrolled in the new term.
Notice of Leaving: Notice in writing is required for any student (a) leaving the school or (b) leaving the school’s boarding facilities and becoming a day student. Notice must be submitted to the school director before June 30th for term 1 and December 14th for term 2.
Refund Policy: Deposits will be forfeited in lieu of sufficient notice should the student fail to submit notice of leaving in time. However, no refund of deposits will be granted to any student asked to leave the school for disciplinary reasons.
Once fees have been paid, there will be no refund provided for the student leaving the school before the end of each term.
Tuition, meals and boarding fees which have been paid for full academic year will be refunded for unused full term[s] only.
*** The School reserves the right to adjust the fees (but not during the academic year). ***